Monday, April 26, 2010

Need Help With Your Cover Letters And Resumes

Many of you have been struggling when sending your resume out countless times with absolutely no response. When you apply are you sending a personalized Cover Letter with your resume or application?

I have found so many people that do not, or well, I send one out once in a while. Then I look at a copy of it and it so bland, boring, and generic. If I were a hiring manager it would insult me actually, I want to be impressed when reviewing cover letters and resumes. Guess which resume pile you just ended up in...

I strongly advise you to write a great Cover Letter, it should be as great as your Resume! Have it in your documents and address each one directly to the person who will be reviewing it. Do "triple time" trying to find out this person's name, (do your homework).

If you have any questions or need some advise please do not hesitate to contact me. I will do what I can to assist or coach you. If you are serious about finding a job then you might want to contact a resume writing service to give you a hand.

Janis Barat
(800) 490-5494

No comments:

Post a Comment