Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Resume Services Testimonials

For those that are curious, look at just a few testimonials that we have received for our services...

July 2, 2010 "WOW WOW WOW You are so smart and good. Thank you so much I love it so much  the way you did . Everything is good I don't want any changes . Definitely I will give you referrals because I see that you very professional. Thank you so much. ~ Olga ~ Sacramento, CA


May 21, 2010 "Thank you so much for all of your hard work and thank you for getting this done for me over the weekend. It is absolutely what I needed, I owe you lunch" ~ Efraim ~ Colorado

May 17, 2010 "Janis this is great, thank you so much! ~ Oscar E. ~ New York, NY

April 27, 2010  "I am very impressed with the resume that you did for me, timing is impeccable because I have an interview in 2 days. Thank you for rushing this and doing such a great job." ~ Bill R. ~ Illinois

February 19, 2010 "And again, thank you for your kindness and caring. I will never forget all this help you've done for me, especially on my Resume and Cover letter. I will call you as soon as I get scheduled for an interview.  Just take good care always ,You're so wonderful. Very Respectful" ~ Ernesto ~ Sacramento, Ca

January 5, 2010  "Janis I thank you so much, I wish I would have met you before that other guy did my resume. Wow, thank you so much". ~Jodi ~ Sacramento, Ca

December 28, 2009 "Janis Thank you for all of the time that you have given to be since the job fair. I appreciate all of the job coaching and advise that you haven given me". ~Tom R. ~ Sacramento, CA

December 02, 2009 "This resume is great, man that looks great!!! I will definitely be sending people your way". ~ Brick R. ~ Whiteville, North Carolina

November 04, 2009 "Oh thank you so much, this is just what I needed. My son is going to need a resume too, he will be calling you". ~ Stan F. ~ Diamond Springs, CA

November 09, 2009 "Thank you Janis for all of your encouragement and the great service". ~ Jeff D. ~ El Dorado Hills, CA

November 13, 2009 "Yahooooo... they both look wonderful! Thank you again". ~ Maribeth S. ~ Sacramento, CA

November 19, 2009 "Janis you are amazing, thank you. I called you yesterday and had an interview with At&t today at 9am, you did it for me... Thank you so much. When I went into the interview and presented my resume to the H.R. manager, he look at my resume and his eyes got big, and his mouth dropped open! He stated that he had never seen a resume like this in his life, thank you, thank you" ~ Uzi G. ~ Sacramento, CA

October 12, 2009 "Thank you for this great service, I needed this the next day for an interview and you did it! And, by the next morning is was there, thank you very much". ~ Srinivasan ~ San Jose, CA

October 21, 2009 "Wow, oh my goodness. Now I know what was wrong with my resume. I am impressed! Wow, thank you". ~ Jaime R. ~ Pollock, CA

September 2009 "The resume looks really great, thank you very much". ~ Joel ~ Sacramento, CA

September 17, 2009 "It looks great, I'm anxious to send it out, thank you". ~ Amy S. ~ Citrus Heights, CA

September 11, 2009 "Hello Janis, Thank you for your wonderful work on my resume". ~ Elizabeth C. ~ Roseville, CA

August 2009 "Janis, I really enjoyed speaking with you. Thank you very much for all of your advice and help". ~ Carol T. ~ Sacramento, CA

July 02, 2009 "I am very impressed Janis, I cannot thank you enough. I can't wait to start sending this out. Fantastic!!! " ~ Rebeccah K. ~ Elk Grove, CA

May 27th 2009       "Excellent job Janis- I want to thank you for your excellent resume services. I feel better about my future already! "  ~ Andre Lang ~ Sacramento CA   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May 22, 2009 "The resumes looks great, very professional. Thanks for all of your help. ~ Wendy ~ Citrus Heights, CA

May 16th 2009 "Thank you Janis for the Articles and all the advice on updating my resume.... ~ James ~ Sacramento, CA

May 14, 2009 "Thank you so much.. I already gave your email to several of my friends. Again, thank you.. ~ Guadalupe V. ~ Sacramento, CA

April 14, 2009 "I wanted to thank you for doing my resume. I like it very much. If anyone I know or meet who needs help with their resume, I'll recommend you. Thank you ~ Danielle Nelson ~ Seattle, WA

March 7, 2009 "Janis, thank you again for the great resume that you did for me, just wanted to let you know that I got the job I was wanting.. I can't thank you enough. ~ Bobby D. A. ~ San Jose, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment