Thursday, February 11, 2010

Solano Job Fair

We have another job fair coming up. Wow, they are one after another right now. So get your resume's polished up, make plenty of copies for the hiring companies that will be attending. I will be there to critique your resume, I also provide plenty of samples for you to view to help you understand how it should be presented. I believe that if I can explain it to you then show you, then you will understand what I mean. I watch their faces when I work this way, and it's like a light comes on in their brain. Oh! wow! I get it now!

So come sit down with me one-on-one and let me help you with your presentation of yourself and your resume. You can stand above the rest if you just take a little extra time and effort. See ya there.

Solano County's HIREvent

Tuesday, February 23rd
12 pm to 4 pm
Nelson Community Center
611 Village Dr.
Suisun City, CA 94585

Janis Barat
Resume Professionals

No comments:

Post a Comment